Brief Description about JAM International Student Scholarship.
- Partial Funding
- Jam Music Lab University
- Bachelor, Masters
- Non European Students
JAM International Student Scholarship (Non-EU citizen) is open for Non European Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programmes in the field of Music taught at Jam Music Lab University . The deadline of the scholarship is Varies.
JAM International Student Scholarship (Non-EU citizen) is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at Jam Music Lab University.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
JAM Music Lab will provide EUR 3,250 per semester for two consecutive semesters to the selected applicants towards the applied bachelor or master study.
International students and domestic students
All bachelor and master degree courses and subjects offered at JAM are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have been accepted in the applied programme by JAM.
The applicants are required to register themselves and carry out the application process. Applicants will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A letter of motivation of about 3000 characters
- A statement indicating the applicant’s financial situation in 1500 characters
- An audiovisual presentation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have scored 85 to 100 points in the audition to be admitted to JAM.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to be fluent in English.