The University Campus of Football Business gladly invites applicants with an interest in football who have overcome obstacles to achieve a goal to apply for the Jason Roberts foundation grants for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom.
This Award will be considered for applicants with experience in community engagement who have applied and obtained an offer for a GIS programme at the Wembley Campus. The Award is worth £1,500, which will be divided between tuition costs and project participation, and will be awarded for two years of study.
- University or Organization: University Campus of Football Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
About the University Campus of Football Business
University Campus of Football Business is a higher education institution that provides undergraduate and graduate degrees as well as executive education in the football business, sports, and events industries. UCFB is a college affiliated with the University of East London, which ranks
Why choose to study at the University Campus of Football Business?
The University Campus of Football Business is focused on and committed to the quality delivery of undergraduate and master’s degrees in the operational and business aspects of the football and sports industries, thereby providing students with additional opportunities to play significant roles in the workplace. The institution seeks to cultivate a robust business culture.
The winners will receive a total of £1,500, consisting of £1,000 in tuition fees and £500 towards sports industry events and costs related with participation in projects with the Jason Roberts Foundation for up to two years of study.
Also Check: MBA Diversity Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All foreign and British students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may apply to any of the GIS Master’s programs provided by the University Campus of Football Business.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must submit a master’s application at the Wembley campus.
- The applicants must hold an offer for one of our Wembley-based GIS master’s degree programs.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applications for admission must be sent through the online application portal at UCFB. All qualified applicants will be taken into account.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Copy of transcripts of the highest degree earned and translations into English (if applicable)
- One academic reference, one professional reference, and a translation into English (if applicable)
- A copy of a valid passport in color
- Copies of any UK visas you’ve had before or have now
- Admission requirements: Applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements for the GIS program they want to apply for.
- Language requirement: Students must show proof of their level of English, such as an Academic IELTS certificate (if applicable).
The application procedure is still active. However, there are application deadlines that are specific to each program..
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- University of Wollongong International Postgraduate Tuition Awards (IPTA) in Australia
- Mona Blackman Scholarships for International Students in UK
- Child Development & Disability Branch Fellowship – Surveillance Team