King’s College London is pleased to announce the inauguration of the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarships to aid students in the United Kingdom who can demonstrate financial need.
The scholarships are valued at £22,500 and are intended to assist with your tuition fees and living expenses for the academic year. If a student is considered a domestic student, they will get full tuition fees and a living stipend. If they are considered an international student, they will only contribute to tuition fees.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £22,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
About the King’s College London
According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, King’s College London ranks seventh in the United Kingdom. It is a public research university driven by innovative thought and research-based transformation. It believes that meaningful service is an excellent way to contribute to society.
Why study at King’s College London?
King’s College London is a renowned university noted for its exceptional education and cutting-edge research. It aims to effect constructive, long-lasting change in society and improve the world.
The reward will be distributed as described below:
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be valued at $22,500,000. This will include $19,050 for full tuition and $3,450 for living expenses.
- International students will receive a £22,500 stipend. This will cover the majority of your college expenses (£30,150). You are responsible for the outstanding balance of £7,650 in fees.
- Eligible Countries: We accept applications from all over the world.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: LLM Law program at King’s.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in the one-year, full-time LLM Law program at King’s, 2022 entrance.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate financial need.
- Be willing to offer the contributor with a year-end report and a letter of appreciation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be accepted into the program, applicants will enroll in the university’s LLM program. Following this, you must complete your scholarship application form. Complete the application form, scan it, and email it to [email protected]
- Supporting Document: Submit a copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), indicating the subjects studied and the grades earned, as well as a personal statement. You must submit a Word or PDF document with your supporting statement. This should be sent to [email protected] through email.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of at least 65 percent or higher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.
The application deadline is 5 pm on Friday, 29 July 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Program For Master’s Scholarships In Germany (Fully Funded) 2022-2023
- Provost Academic Merit Scholarships at North American University – USA 2022.
- Undergraduate International Scholarships at University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, USA 2022/2023.