The KDDI Foundation Scholarships in Japan for the academic year 2022–2023 are being introduced by Kyushu University with the goal of providing financial support to students for their postgraduate studies.
Kyushu University is offering six-month or one-year scholarships of 100,000 yen per month to candidates who wish to study at the university.
- Application Deadline: The application period for this scholarship is June – July.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master or Doctoral
- Value of Award: 100,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
About the Kyushu University
Kyushu University, the fourth Imperial University in Japan, is a Japanese national university that aspires to lead the world in a variety of subjects and make extraordinary strides forward.
According to the QS World University Rankings 2022, Kyushu University is ranked 137th in the world and is one of the top eight research-intensive universities in Japan.
Why choose Kyushu University?
Kyushu University welcomes an increasing number of international students and continues to grow alongside Fukuoka city to become a university that local residents can be proud of and rely on. Kyushu students have unrestricted access to the extensive campus services and shuttle buses inside university borders.
Master’s or doctoral students chosen by Kyushu University will receive a monthly scholarship award of 100,000 yen for up to six months or one year.
- Eligible Countries: All students are eligible to apply for this international scholarship from Kyushu University.
- Eligible Subjects or Courses: The university offers master’s and doctoral programs in Information Technology within the disciplines of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Tradition, and Technology.
- Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible, candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Candidates must submit their applications during the scholarship’s application period.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education or a Master’s degree qualification.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL IBT
How to Apply
Prior to applying for the scholarship, applicants must apply for admission through the university’s application portal.
The application period for this scholarship is June – July.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Vice-Chancellors Excellence International Scholarships at University of Surrey – UK 2022
- International Scholarships at University of New South Wales – Australia,2022
- DCU Business School International PhD Scholarships in Ireland 2022