The Law School at the University of Kent has established a fund to provide financial assistance to prospective international students who would like to pursue their LLM degrees at the University of Kent’s Canterbury Campus.
For a good number of years, candidates for the award who satisfy the prerequisites for qualification have been granted a grant in the amount of £2,500.
Students are required to consistently meet the academic requirements in order to be considered for the award. It is not possible to receive both this scholarship and any other scholarship that is provided by the Kent Law School at the same time.
Graduate students from the University of Kent who meet the requirements for the award are considered for consideration.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
About The University Of Kent
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. The University is international, with students from 158 different nationalities and 41% of its academic and research staff outside the United Kingdom.
Why should you choose to attend Kent State University?
The University of Kent has earned a reputation for being a world-class research institution, and its teaching faculty and staff are renowned for their ability to motivate and inspire its students.
In the United Kingdom’s Teaching Excellence Framework, the University of Kent received the highest possible gold grade, earning it a worldwide reputation for academic excellence.
Students at Kent have access to all of the university’s resources, which include everything they might possibly need to make the most of their time as students and succeed in their academic pursuits.
The Kent Law School UK LLM Global Welcome Scholarship (Canterbury) 2022/2023 is available to students wishing to pursue Masters-level studies at Kent Law School.
Entrants who meet the eligibility requirements will receive a stipend of £2,500. The scholarship will be paid in one lump sum during the second semester of the program.
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The university’s LLM degree.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must hold a valid passport demonstrating the nationality of a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD.
- Be classified as an overseas student by the University of Kent for tuition fee purposes.
- You must fully fund your studies.
- To have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the University of Kent’s Canterbury Campus for entry in September 2022 or January 2023.
- By the scholarship application deadline, you must have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM.
Author’s Recommendation: National College of Ireland Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
How to Apply
- Students must first complete their admission application on the university portal. Candidates can contact [email protected] with any questions.
- The students must submit the necessary documents.
- Explain your reasons for study/outline your research proposal this must be a minimum of 100 words and not exceed 2,000 characters.
- Provide details/evidence of your qualifications
- Provide two academic references
- Provide other personal information and supporting documentation.
- The applicants must have a first-class or upper second class honors degree in law, a relevant subject, or an equivalent international degree.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language and submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
Applications must be received by 31 July 2022, 23:59 BST, for September 2022 entry
See What Others Are Reading: