Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023 in UAE (Fully Funded)
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship
There are study abroad scholarships available in the UAE for all academic fields and majors, including engineering, medicine, business, health, the arts, information technology, and other fields. The Khalifa University Scholarship will pay for all of the costs associated with pursuing postgraduate study overseas.
A university in Abu Dhabi with a strong focus on science, Khalifa University was founded in 1989. This University is currently the 28th top university in Asia according to the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings. It is regarded as the 401st best university in the world by QS University Ranking.
Graduate Scholarship at Khalifa University 2023 Information:
- University: Khalifa University
- Degree level: Master, PhD, Doctor of Medicine
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Arab Emirates
- Last Date: 22 October 2022.
The premier university in the world, Khalifa University in the United Arab Emirates, is offering full scholarships to students from all over the world in Abu Dhabi. The UAE Scholarship will pay for all costs and offer a monthly stipend as a form of educational funding. Below is further information.
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship (GRTA) Monthly Stipend Policy is given below. It is changeable.
- For MSc: AED 8,000
- For PhD: AED 10,000.
- Khalifa University visa holders will get a Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
Applicants may submit applications for both the part-time and full-time scholarships. However, both have a few prerequisites.
Full-time: Applicants must be registered for three to four courses each semester totaling nine to twelve credits, or the equivalent.
Part-time: Applicants must register for two courses per semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Master Degree Full Time Scholarship: 2 Year
- Master Degree Part Time Scholarship: 3 Year
- PhD Degree: 3-4 Years
This full scholarship at Khalifa University is open for admissions in 2022 in the following fields:
engineering, medicine, security, science and technology, and the arts. Below is a list of academic disciplines.
College of Engineering:
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Only UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering.
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload in an online Application Form. By Hand or by Post documents will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate to apply for Masters Degree Program & Master Degree Certificate to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
- All Official Academic Transcripts
- Updated and Detailed CV
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement ranges between 500-1,000 words only for PhD applicants.
- For More Details, Please Check Full List of Detailed Documents (Here).
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Abu Dhabi:
To apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Must have a Masters Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Please Check the Detailed Full Admission & Conditional Admission Requirements Here
The last date to Apply for the Khalifa University International Scholarship 2023 Abu Dhabi for Fall 2022 is 22nd October 2022.
How to Apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship?
There is Online Application System to apply for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023. The link to the Online Application Portal and link of Official Advertisement is given below:
See What Others Are Reading: