For the academic year 2022-2023, the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has established the KIIT international scholarships to assist distinguished students with their educational expenses.
This scholarship is intended for international students enrolling in any degree program at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. A total of 100 students, two from each country and ten in total, will be awarded a partial or full tuition fee program.
- University or Organization: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India.
About the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, formerly KIIT University, is a private university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The institute’s primary focus is on advanced education and research in engineering and science.
Why choose to study at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology?
National Institutional Ranking Framework ranks the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology as twenty-first among Indian universities (NIRF). It aspires to provide an international-standard, value-based education of high quality and to instill problem-solving abilities.
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will provide full or partial tuition scholarships to qualified international students.
Also Check: MBA Diversity Scholarships
- Students from international countries are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may apply to any degree program offered by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- International students are required to apply.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must create login information on an online portal and fill out an application for admission. All applications from international students will be looked at.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Mark sheet
- Applicants also have to take the KITT Entrance Test.
- Admission Requirements: The people who want to join the program must meet the requirements for getting in.
- Language Requirement: The students must be able to speak and understand English, which is the language used to teach them.
KIIT international applications are open.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- University of Wollongong International Postgraduate Tuition Awards (IPTA) in Australia
- Mona Blackman Scholarships for International Students in UK
- Child Development & Disability Branch Fellowship – Surveillance Team