The Kipaji Scholarship Fund was established specifically for exceptional students from developing nations. Students from these nations may have the ability, but not the resources, to attend the University of Twente. The scholarship is intended to provide further assistance to UTS scholarship students.
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is established specifically for talented students from the DAC list of Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries. Students from these nations may have the ability, but not the resources, to attend the University of Twente. The Kipaji Scholarship assists students who also obtain a scholarship from the University of Twente. The Kipaji scholarship cannot be applied for through the UT application system. Individuals who wish to be considered for the Kipaji scholarship must state in their UTS motivation that they also wish to be considered for the Kipaji scholarship.
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund was established by a few alumni and relatives of the University of Twente and is sponsored by the university’s faculty and alumni. Alumni and staff are asked to support this scholarship fund through an annual fundraising effort.
Please note that current UT students are not eligible for the Kipaji Scholarship. The Master’s programmes in the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation do not offer this programme either (ITC)
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: University of Twente
- Country to study: Netherlands
- School to study: University of Twente
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
See Also: Keele University 2023-2024 GREAT Scholarship for Masters Students (UK)
About the University of Twente
The University of Twente is a public technical university in the Dutch city of Enschede. The UT partners with Delft University of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology, and Delft University of Technology.
- up to € 12,000
- Examine the breakdown of expected living expenses in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Please note that this award is intended to cover study-related expenses. It is up to the scholarship recipient to determine how the funds will be spent. No expenses (such as tuition) will be covered on your behalf.
Also Check: Robinson Family Scholarship at University of Melbourne 2023,Australia
To be eligible for the Kipaji Scholarship, candidates must complete all conditions for the University of Twente Scholarship. In addition, candidates must:
- Possess citizenship in one of the DAC nations (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries)
- Acquire a University of Twente (partial) Scholarship. The Kipaji Scholarship can guarantee that the recipient will receive a full scholarship.
- Possess excellent ratings for their pre-programme master’s (average of 8).
- Submit a letter of motivation outlining how they want to use their studies at the University of Twente to improve the scientific level or for entrepreneurial objectives in their native country.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, visit the University of Twente on www.utwente.nl
To qualify for the Kipaji Scholarship, you must have received a University of Twente Scholarship. Please refer to the UTS website for details on its unique criteria.
The program’s faculty has nominated you for a Kipaji Scholarship. On the faculty’s request, you may be required to submit a motivation letter outlining how you intend to use your studies at the University of Twente to increase/improve the scientific level or for entrepreneurial objectives in your home country. Please note in your motivation letter for the UTS scholarship that, if eligible, you also intend to apply for the Kipaji Scholarship.
May 1, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Australian National University (ANU) 2023 Changing Futures Scholarship For Domestic Students
- Radboud Scholarship Programme at Radboud University,2023
- Keiko Hongo Scholarship for Australian and domestic Students at University of Melbourne 2023,Australia