Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023
Applications for the Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2020 are now available in South Korea. The AMA Korean Scholarship is open to all international students from all over the world. Fully funded AMA Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MPhil Scholarships are available at Korea National University. Many full-fledged scholarships are available in South Korea for international students from any country. Participants can apply for a Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship, a Master’s Degree Scholarship, or a Mphil Scholarship to study in Korea for free.
Almost all academic subjects and majors are available to study in a Bachelors or Masters Degree Program at the university. The scholarship will cover all costs associated with studying in Korea for free. Students who are waiting for their results can apply for scholarships at Korea National University. They must submit their results by February 28th, 2023.
The Art Major Asian plus(AMA+) Scholarship Program’s goal is to help students with artistic skills from developing countries pursue advanced studies and abilities at Korea National University of Arts in order to enhance international educational exchanges and friendship between countries.
Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Masters, MPhil
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 10 June 2022.
The South Korean Scholarships are a Fully Funded Full Fee Scholarships for International Students to Study Fee of Cost in Korea. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
|Airfare||The grantees will receive an airplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation|
|Monthly Allowance||800,000won(KRW) per month|
|Korean Language Training||4-month intensive language training before entrance-full coverage|
|Tuition Fee||Full coverage(regular semesters only)|
|Medical Insurance||Limited coverage
Students Must Apply to the One of the Following Degree level offered in South Korean Scholarship 2023
- BS Degree Programs
- MS Degree Programs
- MPhil Degree Programs.
List of Eligible Countries:
Only those can apply for the scholarships in Korea for international students who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries given below:
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
- Only those who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries.
- Have graduated or be scheduled to hold a high school/university degree by 28th Feb 2023.
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb 2023 must submit a certificate of expectant graduation when apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation (degree or diploma) to Karts no later than 28th Feb 2023.
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
- Have no limitations to traveling abroad.
- Applicants should submit at least 3 recommendation letters.
- Applicants should enter to Korea by November 2022 and take Korean language training
Documents Required for Korean Scholarship:
- Study Plan
- Personal Medical Assessment
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Apostille.
- Official Transcripts (the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing).
- May 30 ~ June 10, 2022: Online Application Submission
- Application Link will be open from May 30 and closed on June 10, midnight. All application documents need to be submitted during this period.
- July 1, 2022 : Notification of Admission: Korean Language Test Schedule & Information Release
- July 19~21, 2022: Korean Language Test
- This test doesn’t substitute TOPIK test. The result of this test will be additional and complementary to the already submitted Korean proficiency proofs.
- Test will be held online and date/time will be arranged individually.
- August, 2022 : Department Review & Interview(Optional)
- September 2, 2022 : Notification of Final Grantees
- September, 2022 : Submission of Original Application Document via post/in person
- October 30~31, 2022 : Entry to Korea
- November 2022 ~ February 2023 : Pre-Entry Korean Language Training
How can I apply for a scholarship at Korea National University of Arts?
The application process for the Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 is conducted entirely online. You must first create an account on the University Portal, then complete the application form and upload all of the needed papers listed above. Following that, you must submit an application either by mail or in person. The following is a link to the complete details:
See what others are reading: