Brief Description about L-EARN For Impact Scholarship.
- Partial Funding
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- All Subjects
- Developing Countries
L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2022 – Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands is open for Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programmes in the field of All Subjects taught at Erasmus University Rotterdam . The deadline of the scholarship varies.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is awarding master’s scholarships to students from developing countries. These scholarships are purposed to provide excellent opportunities to students with outstanding
L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2022 – Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands is available to undertake Masters level programs at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
Erasmus University Rotterdam will award € 15.000 and an additional tuition fee waiver to students if applicable.
Developing Countries Of The World Bank.
- Your nationality is one of the list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank.
- You are an excellent student according to the faculty’s standard. The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10.
- You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- The selection for this scholarship will be carried out by the faculties and schools. For more detailed information about the selection process, please contact the faculty or school involved.