The La Trobe University 2022 Vice-Chancellor Scholarship – India and Sri Lanka is available to students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the university’s field of study.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: La Trobe University
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: La Trobe University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 20, 2022
About La Trobe University
La Trobe has been a pioneering university in Australia for more than fifty years. Learn about our distinct past, including our motto and coat of arms.
In 1967, 552 students registered at La Trobe University, the third university to begin in Victoria, which now enrolls over 36,000 students, including more than 7,000 international students from 110 countries.
With over 28,000 students at our Melbourne Campus and over 7,500 at our campuses in Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Melbourne City (Collins Street), Shepparton, and Sydney, we now have a network of campuses.
Aim and Benefits of Vice-Chancellor Scholarship
100% of the yearly tuition prices are discounted. Your tuition costs for the full course will be covered by this scholarship. Your Statement of Account will show the scholarship each semester. The scholarship may be withdrawn in the event that the terms and criteria are not met. The expense of the OSHC policy is borne by the student.
Requirements for Vice-Chancellor Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- The candidate must be a resident and citizen of Sri Lanka or India.
- Being qualified for direct entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program that is included on the LTIS List of Eligible Courses (no ELICOS or route required).
- Pay all of your tuition fees (Non-Sponsored).
- The applicant must have a WAM* (AQF Equivalent) score of at least 80% overall.
- By the specified deadline, the applicant must fulfill all requirements in the offer letter.
How to Apply
La Trobe University requires applicants to submit a complete application for courses beginning in Semester 1 (March), Semester 2 (July), or Summer 1 (November) of 2022.
To apply for this award, applicants must additionally submit the following materials before the application deadline: a cover letter, a resume, and a statement of purpose.
- A detailed resume
- a 4-5 minute video recording answering the below questions
- Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
- Why have you chosen la Trobe University?
- What are your career goals?
- How would you like to make a difference to the world/community using this qualification?
Candidates who have been shortlisted may be invited to an interview.
If the qualifying requirements are met, applicants who have previously applied for Semester 1, Semester 2, or Summer 1 of 2022 will be considered for the award.
For more information, Kindly visit La Trobe University website.
August 20, 2022
See What Others Are Reading:
- DAAD – Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship 2022
- Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022
- Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence in Australia (2022-23)