Mildura Staff Giving funding is available to students from Australia, New Zealand, and other locations at La Trobe University. The grant program is available for the academic years 2022–2023.
The funding program assists prospective undergraduates who wish to pursue their studies in Australia. This scholarship will be awarded at the rate of $1500 per semester on a semiannual basis.
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3000 ($1500 per semester)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
About the La Trobe University
La Trobe University is a Melbourne-based public research university ranked among the top 400 in the world. It endeavors to ensure that its institutions are able to overcome current obstacles and remain viable and relevant as the world returns to normal following this unanticipated pandemic.
Why at the study La Trobe University ?
La Trobe University offers an impressive faculty that addresses some of the most pressing topics. It features a Career Ready Advantage Program designed in collaboration with prestigious employers, ensuring that students receive adequate assistance in their career hunt.
The selected candidates will receive a $3000 stipend from La Trobe University for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, New Zealand, and other locations are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The award will be granted in any discipline offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at the Mildura campus of La Trobe University in 2023.
- The University will select scholarship candidates based on the following criteria:
- The completion of the application form and consideration of the eligibility requirements.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must fill out an application form and send it in before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The student must bring a degree certificate, a curriculum vitae, a passport, and a letter of offer.
- Admissions Requirements: Students must check the admissions requirements for the program they want to join in order to get in.
- Language requirement: Students must know how to speak and write English well.
March 3rd, 2023.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: