The Lambda Foundation is a Canadian charitable organization with the basic goal of expanding opportunities for the LGBT community through awards and scholarships.
This stipend, valued at $2500 each year for four years, is offered to students interested in pursuing undergraduate courses at the University of Alberta.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: University of Alberta
- Country to study: Canada
- School to study: University of Alberta
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
About the University of Alberta
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.
Alberta valued at $2500 annually for four years.
It will be given out based on two categories of recognition and achievement:
The first is your academic record and future goals in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM).
The second is your meaningful contribution to the interests of your LGBT community as an active, openly LGBT-identified individual, as defined by your lived experiences.
How to apply
For more Details visit: Lambda Foundation website.
February 1, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Indigenous Education Placement Scholarship at Flinders University,2022
- Southampton Electronics and Computer Science Commonwealth International Scholarships
- Cameron Beyer International Scholarship, Federation University Australia