For over a decade, the Lemon Law Experts have represented thousands of consumers throughout the state of California. Our firm is deeply rooted in the community and is dedicated to assisting the next generation of lawyers. Every year, we are delighted to award one $1000 scholarship.
Jessica Anvar, Founding Partner, is a strong supporter of higher education and believes that students should be able to pursue their dream careers. This is why the Lemon Law Experts is pleased to present a scholarship award to a deserving current or prospective law school student to assist in defraying a portion of the winner’s upcoming college or law school expenses.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Lemon Law Experts
- Country to study: United States
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 23, 2023
About the Lemon Law Experts
Lemon Law Experts provides consumers who have purchased defective consumer goods with affordable and expedited solutions. Our attorneys and staff at Lemon Law Experts are dedicated to our mission and the implementation of our values. These values are central to our company’s culture and directly reflect our dedication to those we serve.
Our mission is to achieve results that exceed expectations while also protecting the rights of our community members through a steadfast commitment to excellence and client service.
- The scholarship amount is $1000 every year.
Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program Courses
All applicants for the Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a US citizen or have Permanent Residency.
- You must be a current law student at an accredited law school in the United States, or an undergraduate student at an accredited college or university in the United States who has applied to or will apply to law school.
- Your grade point average (GPA) must be at least 3.0.
- Proof of enrollment is required. Please include a digital copy of any official correspondence received from your school. Among the many examples are, but are not limited to:
How to apply
By applying for our scholarship, you agree to use any potential scholarship award for educational purposes only, such as tuition, school supplies, and school living expenses. If you win the scholarship, you agree to let us use your essay and photo on our website for marketing purposes.
For more details, visit Lemon Law Experts website
April 23, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: