Lincoln University 180-Credit Taught Master Merit Scholarships For International Students, New Zealand 2022
Brief Description about Lincoln University 180-Credit Taught Master Merit Scholarships For International Students, New Zealand 2022.
- Partial Funding.
- Lincoln University.
- Global Management, Marketing, Finance, Investment Management, Professional accounting, Agribusiness, Agriculture, Applied Computing, Pest Management, Environment Policy and Management, Wine and Viticulture.
- International Students, Domestic Students.
- New Zealand.
Lincoln University is offering 180-credit Taught Master Merit Scholarships for international students. This scholarship is for international students with excellent academic backgrounds.
Lincoln University 180-credit Taught Master Merit Scholarships for International Students, New Zealand 2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Lincoln University.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
- Global Management.
- Investment Management.
- Professional accounting.
- Applied Computing.
- Pest Management.
- Environment Policy and Management.
- Wine and Viticulture..
Qualifying international students will be awarded a scholarship of NZ$7,000 or NZ$10,000 towards the overall cost of their study in one of the 180 credit taught master’s programs.
NZ$10,000 for the following programs:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Fintech and Investment Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
NZ$7,000 for the following programs:
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Policy and Management
- Master of Wine and Viticulture
To meet the requirements, students must have a GPA of at least B+ in their last year of their bachelor’s degree.
There is no need for a separate application. Lincoln will automatically evaluate and award the scholarship to qualified international students.
For More Information, Contact The INTERNATIONAL OFFICE.