The Lithuanian Government Scholarship 2023 Full-Time Master Degree Studies Scholarships are an opportunity for students from around the world to study in Lithuania on a fully-funded scholarship.
These scholarships are available for students who wish to pursue their master’s degree studies in a variety of fields, including engineering, natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
With its rich academic culture and welcoming environment, Lithuania is a perfect destination for students who want to add an international dimension to their academic credentials.
This program provides an excellent opportunity for talented and motivated students who are committed to achieving academic excellence and making valuable contributions to their respective fields.
Must read: Complete List of All Universities in UK that Accept WASSCE (WAEC) Results
Brief Description on Lithuanian Government Scholarship
- Type: Masters
- Organization: Lithuanian Government Scholarship
- Country: Lithuania
- School to study: Not specified
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 22, 2023
See Also: The Total Educational Cost to Study in Canada | Complete Student Guide
About the Lithuanian Government Scholarship
“Study in LT” is a non-commercial national information and support centre for students who wish to study in Lithuania. Our goal is to educate future international students, their parents, and others about the Lithuanian higher education system and the nuances of life in Lithuania.
Please keep in mind that each university handles the application process. Visas are issued by the Republic of Lithuania’s embassies, diplomatic missions, and consular posts.
Also Check: How to Study Abroad for Free (Secret Blueprint No one will tell you)
Benefits of applying for the Lithuanian Government Scholarship are as follows:
Citizens of the following countries are eligible for a monthly scholarship and a grant to cover the cost of their studies:
- Ukraine (sixty grants);
- Belarus (ten awards);Armenia, Georgia, foreign citizens of Lithuanian origin, Moldova, totaling 20 grants;
- Azerbaijan (5 grants)
- Chinese, Israeli, Japanese, and South Korean citizens are eligible for a monthly scholarship (5 grants altogether).
A monthly scholarship costs 490 euros. The grant for study costs is limited to and cannot exceed the national standard study price.
You must meet the general eligibility criteria and regulations of the Lithuanian Government Scholarship for you to be eligible and they are:
- The candidate must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, Israel, Japan, Moldova, Ukraine, South Korea, or a Lithuanian-born foreigner from a non-EU or EFTA country.
- Citizens of Belarus must hold a valid residence permit in Lithuania.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or be a 4th year student of integrated studies if the studies have lasted 6 years/3rd year student of integrated studies if the studies have lasted 5 years at a Lithuanian higher education institution by the end of the 2022/2023 academic year.
- The candidate must have an official letter of acceptance or pre-acceptance from a Lithuanian higher education institution for full-time Master’s degree studies. In the case of integrated studies, the candidate must have an official confirmation letter from a Lithuanian higher education institution confirming that the candidate is enrolled in an integrated study program and indicating the year of study.
- The candidate must be fluent in Lithuanian, English, or another language in which the study program is being conducted (a minimum of a B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- The state scholarship is only available once. A candidate who has previously received funding through this instrument will be ineligible.
- In the case of an international joint degree programme in which a portion of the studies (as a mandatory mobility period) are held in the candidate’s home country, funding can only be granted for the portion of studies held at a Lithuanian higher education institution.
- A candidate who has already received a Master’s degree will not be eligible for the state scholarship.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, visit the Lithuanian Government Scholarship on apply.scholarships.lt
A candidate should apply online using the online application system and include the listed scanned documents. The application must include all information in either English or Lithuanian.
To be accepted into a Master’s degree programme, a candidate must submit a document certifying completion of education at a higher education institution (diploma and its supplement) or a transcript of records to the Lithuanian higher education institution.
The higher education institution will provide the Education Exchanges Support Foundation with assessment results (arithmetic average) of the candidate’s academic grades (along with all other required information).
The list of Lithuanian higher education institutions: https://studyin.lt/universities/
The Application deadline for the Lithuanian Government Scholarship is the May 22, 2023
All interested candidates are expected to have submitted their applications on or before this date. We highly advise to submit as soon as possible.
Don’t skip: Easy Guide to Become a Permanent Resident of Canada
The Lithuanian Government Scholarship for 2023 Full-Time Master Degree Studies Scholarships is an exceptional opportunity for international students who aspire to pursue their studies in Lithuania at the master’s degree level.
The scholarship covers various expenses, including tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly allowance to ensure the scholars have an easy time focusing on their studies.
This program aims to attract talented individuals from around the globe to Lithuanian universities and provide them with comprehensive education and research opportunities.
As a result, the scholarship plays a critical role in shaping the future of research and development in Lithuania and internationally. Therefore, if you are an aspirant master’s degree student, this scholarship is an excellent opportunity to fulfill your dream of pursuing higher education in Lithuania.
Consider reading: Top 7 Tips for Students to Write a Great Scholarship Application
Click the button below to Gain Access to our Members’ Exclusive Group, before it fills up again.
Gain Access Now!
See What Others Are Reading:
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Is Slowly Dying
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Boyfriend Go Crazy Over You
- 30 International Students Scholarships to Study in Portugal