An outstanding scholarship opportunity is being made available by Simon Fraser University to an incoming high school student who wants to enroll in one of the university’s degree programs.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
The selected applicant will get a scholarship worth $20,000 (paid out in 8 payments of $2,500).
- You must have a high school certificate and an outstanding academic record.
- You must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- You must fulfill Simon Fraser University’s entrance standards.
How to Apply
You should first apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate degree program. Applicants will be automatically considered for this funding opportunity after enrolling.
December 15, 2022
See What Others Are Reading: