An outstanding scholarship opportunity is being made available by Simon Fraser University to an incoming high school student who wants to enroll in one of the university’s degree programs.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
See Also: Islamic Development Bank & KAUST Joint Fully Funded PhD Scholarship Program
The selected applicant will get a scholarship worth $20,000 (paid out in 8 payments of $2,500).
- You must have a high school certificate and an outstanding academic record.
- You must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- You must fulfill Simon Fraser University’s entrance standards.
Also Check: King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship In Saudi Arabia
How to Apply
You should first apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate degree program. Applicants will be automatically considered for this funding opportunity after enrolling.
For More Information,kindly Visit The Official Website
December 15, 2022
See What Others Are Reading:
- External Scholarships At Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University, Saudi Arabia 2022-23
- Labroots Back to School International Scholarships 2022
- African & Subcontinent Health Merit Scholarship at Torrens University – Australia
It’s a good project whom can i do the world and the youngness for developpement under all terms .