Donors to the LSHTM Fund have made it possible for these scholarships to exist. The LSHTM Fund, which is supported by hundreds of alumni and supporters, awards scholarships to the next generation of leaders in global health.
The two scholarships offered this year are designed to help outstanding individuals who otherwise would not be able to enroll in a course of study.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
About the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
LSHTM was founded in the London Docks in 1899 and is today situated in Bloomsbury, with two main campuses on Keppel Street and Tavistock Place, as well as satellite campuses in The Gambia and Uganda.
Today, our employees, students, and graduates work in government, academia, international organizations, and health care systems all across the world. Learn more about LSHTM’s history.
There are two LSHTM Fund Scholarships offered year 2023–2024. The scholarship grant includes.
- 2023-24 tuition fees (at the overseas fee rate), including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.0
LSHTM Fund Scholarship Courses
- Climate Change & Planetary Health
- Clinical Trials by Distance Learning
- Control of Infectious Diseases
- Demography & Health
- Epidemiology by Distance Learning
- Global Health Policy by Distance Learning
- Global Mental Health
- Health Data Science
- Health Policy, Planning & Financing
- Health in Humanitarian Crises by Distance Learning
- Immunology of Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases by Distance Learning
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Parasitology
- Medical Statistics
- Nutrition for Global Health
- One Health: Ecosystems, Humans and Animals
- Public Health
- Public Health by Distance Learning
- Public Health for Development
- Public Health for Eye Care
- Reproductive & Sexual Health Research
- Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming (online)
- Tropical Medicine & International Health
- Veterinary Epidemiology
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is accepting applications for a scholarship for students planning to enroll in a one-year, full-time MSc program in London in 2023–2024. MSc Public Health for Eye Care course.
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be residents of and nationalities of low- to middle-income nations, as determined by the World Bank;
- After completing their MSc year at LSHTM, aim to move back to a nation with a low to moderate income;
- Affirm in writing that they are unable to pay for the proposed study program otherwise;
- Satisfy LSHTM’s admissions system’s basic English language criteria;
- A first- or upper-second-class honors undergraduate degree from a UK university, or an internationally recognized credential comparable standing;
- Hold an offer of admission to one of the 19 intense MSc programs in London offered by LSHTM for the academic years 2023–2024.
How to apply
There are two steps to the application procedure. Applicants must fulfill all qualifying criteria and complete both stages stated below before the scholarship deadline of 23:59 (GMT) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
Submit an application for a 2023-24 MSc course of study by following the instructions on the relevant programme of study page under the ‘How to Apply’ option. Applicants must submit all required extra admissions documentation (including references) by the scholarship deadline.
Submit an online scholarship application, selecting the ‘2023-24 LSHTM Fund Scholarship’ option from the drop-down menu. As part of this application, a completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be supplied. Step 2 just requires this attachment (as applicants should already have uploaded references, a CV, passport, transcripts etc with their admissions application).
For more details, visit LSHTM website.
March 1, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: