The College of Social Sciences, Arts, and Humanities at the University of Leicester is giving Management PhD Tuition Fee Waivers to successful applicants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of the fellowship is to help individuals who will enroll in the university’s PhD degree program.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Up to 16
- Application Deadline: 14 September 2022.
- Applications are welcomed from all around the world in the eligible countries.
- Eligible Subjects or Courses: The scholarship will be given in any course that the university offers.
- The following requirements must be met by candidates in order to be considered:
- Students from the UK and other countries are welcome to apply.
Applications from applicants who exhibit the diversity of our student body, the surrounding area, and society at large. They also encourage submissions from candidates who are Black, Asian, or of a minority ethnicity because these groups are currently underrepresented in higher education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Those who want to join the program must be accepted into the university’s PhD degree program. Then you can fill out the application form online.
- Documents in Support: Please include the following with your application:
- In the proposal section, please give the name of your proposed project supervisor (from the list above) and the title of your project.
- Upload the Research Proposal Form you have filled out.
- Personal statement in which you briefly explain why you want to work on the project and what experience you have. International applicants must also explain in their personal statement how they will pay for the difference between the fees (£11,004 per year) and their living costs for the duration of their studies.
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of all degree-level studies already finished, as well as, if possible, a transcript up to the current study date.
- In the section for references, please fill in the contact information for your two academic referees or upload letters of reference if you already have them.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must have a UK Bachelor’s Degree with at least a 2:1 and a Master’s Degree or qualifications from another country that are equivalent.
- Language requirement: Students must be able to speak English well enough to meet the university’s requirements.
14 September 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- The Gates Scholarship for Low-Income Students to Study in USA
- University Of Stavanger Norway Phd Fellowship In Computer Science 2022/2023
- Government Of Canada Postdoctoral Research Program 2022/2023