Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions, and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, particularly those who wish to develop an academic project through doctoral research.
Scholarships will be awarded for the school year of 2023-2024. Established with the IDEX funding of the 3rd Programme Investissements d’Avenir, and based on academic achievement, these scholarships are intended for students admitted to a Master’s programme delivered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique (UVSQ).
These scholarships are offered for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a Master’s degree at Université Paris-Saclay, based on their entrance level (M1 or M2) and the amount of credits required to progress to the next academic year.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: Universite Paris-Saclay
- Country to study: France
- School to study: Université Paris-Saclay
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the Universite Paris-Saclay
Université Paris-Saclay offers a broad and diverse range of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees, and is renowned internationally for its research quality and the dedication of its faculty.
In Science and Engineering, Life Sciences and Health, and Social Sciences and Humanities, the University’s constituent faculties, institutes, and component entities offer cutting-edge specialized courses.
- Scholarship amount of 10,000€ per year.
- Maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
- Applicants must be freshly arrived overseas students under the age of 30 during the selection year.
- Applicants to a Universite Paris-Saclay Master’s Course offered by AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, or UVSQ.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the university’s rules and regulations governing student conduct.
How to apply
- Selected students will receive an email with a link to an online application form.
Students who desire to apply must complete the online application form and give (required) the names and contact details of two references who are ready to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
- Each of the candidate’s two references will receive an email including a link to an online recommendation form. Students will be required to complete and submit the application prior to the scholarship deadline.
The candidate will be notified automatically when each referee submits the form.
- The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete once the referees have submitted both recommendation forms.
Please note that the candidate will not receive an application completion confirmation message.
The candidate is responsible for ensuring that both referees submit the form by the deadline specified in the invitation email.
March 16, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students