The United Kingdom is a popular educational location among overseas students. You can apply for Matilda Mwaba Scholarships at the University of London if you wish to study in the UK.
African women are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. The award is granted to students to assist with educational costs.
- University or Organization: The University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
About the University of London
The University of London was established in 1836, 183 years ago. It is a research university supported by the federal government with 18 linked institutions. It was the first institution in the United Kingdom to introduce examinations for women in 1869.
Why study at the University of London?
The university’s curriculum is wide and the student experience is exceptional. It has the best professors and lecturers for training and developing the personalities of applicants in this rapidly changing environment.
For the academic year 2022/23, the University of London will cover tuition fees for the candidates.
- Eligible Countries: Africa Acceptable Course or Subjects: International Sports Management Short Course or Postgraduate Certificate
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Have a module or Postgraduate certificate offer
- Be under 35 years old
- Be a permanent resident of an African country
- Be able to offer relevant references
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All you have to do is enroll at the University of London in a short course or Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management program. After that, they can fill out the scholarship application form, which they can download and fill out.
- Documents to Back It Up: The university needs the following from those who want to apply:
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Oneself
- Work experience or curriculum vitae
- A copy of the photo page of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must get an average GMAT score of 675 and an average GRE score of 309.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must show results from the following tests of their English language skills:
- PTE – 51 to 56
- TOEFL IBT – 46 to 60
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0
Candidates must submit all application materials by August 10th.
See What Others Are Reading: