McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Fully Funded)
McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada
McGill University Scholarships 2023 for International Students: McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada are now accepting applications. International students from all over the world are welcome to apply for McGill University Scholarships. These scholarships are available to students from Canada, the United States, and other countries. In 2022-23, McGill will give a fully financed scholarship. Consult the application process and select the right term and study course to apply for a McGill Graduate Scholarship in Canada. Students who desire to study for their Masters or PhD in Canada with scholarships are invited to apply.
If an applicant meets one of the following requirements, IELTS may be waived and McGill University will not require it. Up to 60 full McGill University scholarships and 20 half McGill University scholarships will be awarded to graduate students. McGill University offers 400 programs in more than 80 departments, all of which are ideal for you.
McGill Institution, located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, is a public research university. It was founded in 1821 by King George IV’s Royal Charter, and it is the only university in Canada to have received such a charter. McGill University has nearly 300 programs spread across 12 faculties and schools. McGill University has two campuses, one on the slopes of Mount Royal in central Montreal and the other at Notre Dame Street in Old Montreal.
McGill University Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: McGill University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Lat Date: 15 July 2022.
The McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada is a full-ride scholarship available to both domestic and international students. The McCall MacBain Scholar program at McGill University is a one-of-a-kind scholarship program. This is a Canada-based international scholarship for citizens of the United States and Canada.
At McGill University, you will be able to enroll in a fully financed Masters or Second Entry Professional undergraduate degree. The following are the details of the scholarship coverage:
- Tuition and fees for the full normal period.
- $2,000 CAD / Month stipend will be provided.
- And relocation grants for relocation to Montreal.
List of Available Study Fields at McGill University:
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
Canada’s McGill University Scholarships: Eligibility Requirements
- The undergraduate has completed high school secondary education.
- Graduates have a recognized undergraduate degree (Bachelor).
- Meet English language requirements.
- Applicants must also meet the academic requirements set by the McGill Graduate Department.
Apply without IELTS:
- The mother tongue (language learned earlier and still used on a daily basis) is English.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree (Anglophone or Francophone) (or about to be obtained) from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States.
- Obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction. (If you have this situation, you can submit a certificate of English language proficiency.
- In a country where English is the recognized primary language, have lived and studied at university for at least four years, or worked there.
- Consult the entry and application requirements here.
The Last Date to apply for McGill University Scholarships 2022 is 15th July 2022 for International Students. And all Canadian applicants can apply before 1 September 2022.
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada. Read the entry requirements and Contact the department. Then Find a supervisor for your field and Submit your application before the deadline. Also Official Advertisement link is given below: