To demonstrate its commitment to providing overseas students with funding options for their studies, Hamline University has decided to provide merit-based academic scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United States of America.
This scholarship is considered suitable for international students who wish to begin their undergraduate studies at Hamline University. To be considered for admission, applicants must submit documentation of financial assistance together with a complete admission application to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Winners will likely receive tuition fee assistance or other forms of financial aid geared toward college costs.
- University or Organization: Hamline University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the Hamline University
Hamline University is a private liberal arts college founded in 1854 in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The institution holds a purpose to build a diverse and collaborative community of learners committed to the development of students’ knowledge, values, and skills for successful lives of leadership, scholarship, and service and ranks 12th among Regional Universities in the Midwest.
Why choose to study at Hamline University?
Hamline University acknowledges the traditions and principles of the United Methodist Church as its foundation. It will be known as a diverse, learning-centered institution committed to the personal and professional development of its students, locally involved and globally linked, anchored in the liberal arts tradition, and dynamic and actively inclusive.
The candidates selected by Hamline University will receive the Merit-Based Academic Scholarship to assist with the expense of their undergraduate program.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applications are accepted for undergraduate programs offered by Hamline University.
- Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The candidates must be undergraduate international students at Hamline University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can use either the Hamline Application Portal or the Common Application Portal to apply for admission. All international students who qualify will be looked at.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Official or certified copies of all school records from high school, college, or university
- Certificate of High School Graduation or High School Diploma
- A certified public translator should translate any documents that aren’t in English.
- Recommendation letters
- Proof of being able to pay
- Admission Requirements: Students at Hamline University must meet the academic requirements for the undergraduate program of their choice.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – 79 or better
- TOEFL Paper-based test – 550 or better
- ELS – Graduation from Level 112
- Duolingo – 105
The application date for undergraduate international students at Hamline University is November 15, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- International Dean of Business and Economics Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia
- Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarships at University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA
- Anne Naysmith Scholarships for International Students in UK