This scholarship is awarded to international students attending the Miyazaki International College for undergraduate or graduate study.
The successful students will receive tuition cost waivers ranging from 50 to 100 percent. Students must possess one of the stated English standardized test scores or grades to be considered.
The Miyazaki International College has created the Miyazaki International College Scholarships to assist international students with their tuition costs. The application period for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open.
- University or Organization: Miyazaki International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
About the Miyazaki International College
Miyazaki International College is a private institution of higher education located in Kiyotake, Miyazaki, Japan. It was founded in 1994 with the motto “Respect and Diligence” as its guiding principle in order to cultivate truly worldwide persons. It seeks to actively strive in all endeavors by putting its minds and bodies to work.
Why choose to study at the Miyazaki International College?
The JASSO International Student Acceptance Promotion Program Reservation System recognizes Miyazaki International College as an approved institution. Due to the fact that the majority of classes are taught in English, students can engage in numerous debates and exchanges that will improve their English proficiency.
The winners nominated by Miyazaki International College will get either a 50 percent or a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of study.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply from any country.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Miyazaki International College undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must meet the English proficiency requirements listed below.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must fill out and send in the admission application form. Every international student will be taken into account.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- One Picture
- Recommendation letter
- A short explanation of why you want to apply
- High school (prospective) diploma or an International Baccalaureate degree certificate
- Official English copy of a high school transcript
- Resume in English.
- Photocopy of passport pages with the candidate’s name, date of birth, picture, and any other information needed to identify them.
- A promise of payment.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants must have finished high school and 12 years of a standard school curriculum, or they are expected to have done so.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- EIKEN 1 – 2 to Prel
- GTEC 2 – 950 to 1200
- TOEFL IBT – 48 to 69
- TOEIC – 470 to 770
- IELTS – 4.0 to 6.5
The deadline for the first round of general admission applications is December 9, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: