Eligible individuals may apply for Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarships at Monash University Australia 2022/2023. This program accepts international students. The scholarship covers Masters, PhD, and Research level programs at Monash University.
- Host: Monash University
- Location: Australia
- Offered Subjects: All Subjects
- Level: Masters, PhD, Research
- Eligible nationality: International Students
- Type: Partial Funding
- Deadline: 31 August 2022
If eligible, a living allowance, relocation payment and honorarium with tuition scholarships Up to $30,000 is awarded.
Monash University and the enrolling faculty/academic unit co-fund these scholarships to help students with living costs.
- Meet Monash’s scholarship criteria
- You are required to have a strong English skills.
- Admission and scholarship applications must have ELP documentation.
- To satisfy the English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELP), an applicant must either have English as their first language or come from a nation where English is not the official primary language.
How To Apply:
Unless you are already enrolled in a graduate program, you must apply for graduate research scholarships when you apply for your degree. You can apply for both admission and/or a scholarship using the Applicant Portal, whether you’re a new or current student. In order to be considered for all graduate research scholarships, you do not need to indicate which one you are applying for.
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 1)
opens 1 September, closes 31 March
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 3)
opens 1 April, closes 31 August
Many scholarships can have distinct application methods. Make sure to read the application details thoroughly and submit your application by the deadline.
See what others are reading;