Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023
International students can apply for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship 2023-2024, which is completely financed. This grant is available for master’s and doctoral degree programs. The MBZUAI scholarship includes a tuition fee remission, a monthly stipend, housing, and many more privileges.
MBZUAI offers a variety of graduate degrees in artificial intelligence aimed at obtaining advanced specialized knowledge and abilities. Its devoted academics and staff provide support and direction to help you make the best decisions possible.
MBZUAI is a modern and innovative university that offers a variety of graduate programs in Artificial Intelligence that are relevant to market needs, with the goal of assisting students in achieving their career goals and leveraging their knowledge to address some of the world’s most pressing issues.
Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) for Exchange Students 2023
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Study in: Dubai, UAE
- Courses Offered:
— Computer Science
— Electrical Engineering
— Computer Engineering
— Other relevant Engineering majors
- Program Period: According to the selected program.
- Deadline: 1st September 2022 – 30th April 2023 (Intake August 2023)
Coverage of Scholarships
The Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship provides the following privileges to the recipient:
- Cover Tuition Fees
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- A monthly allowance will be provided to all admitted students during their study period at MBZUAI. However, and in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
- Accommodation & Meals
- All students are given housing accommodation in the Masdar City campus. They will be provided with accommodation containing en-suite facilities, kitchen and living area with TV and internet connection. Facilities on campus for all students include a gym, multi-purpose areas for sports activities, restaurants, coffee shops, and organic food store, plus a canteen that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Criteria for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship:
- Required Language: English. Each applicant has to show proof of English language ability by providing a TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- MSc requirement: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Ph.D requirement: Master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university. For more details on the attestation and equalization procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is a plus and would be considered in the evaluation of the applicants. (optional)
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 Australia
How can I apply for a scholarship at Muhammad Bin Zaid University?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below.
- Register to online website from here.
- Choose your program and fill out your application form.
- Make your academic profile and submit your documents and certificates.
Note: fill all required information in English language only.
Documents to attach:
- Official Transcript: provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting application
- Statement of purpose: In a 500 to 1,000-word essay, the applicant should present his/her motivation for applying to the university. It may include information regarding the applicant’s personal and academic background as well as his/her chosen career path; goals as a prospective student; graduation plans.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D): It is a 3-5 page document summarizing the potential research project an applicant is interested in working on. The proposal should clearly justify the research gap which the applicant would like to fill in over the course of his/her study. It must be presented in the context of currently existing literature. The proposal must provide an overview of how he/she aims to investigate the underlying research project, and what are the expected outcomes. The proposal could also mention his/her relevance and suitability for the project. Finally, the proposal should highlight the scientific and commercial significance of the project. Note that applicants are expected to write a proposal completely independently. MBZUAI selection team will read an applicant’s proposal and use it as one of the measures to gauge and assess his/her skills. MBZUAI faculty will NOT help applicants write a research proposal for the purpose of the application
To know more about Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, please visit official website:
See What Others Are Reading:
NABA Project-Based Scholarships At New Academy Of Fine Arts
IB Honors Scholarships At Luiss University, Italy 2022-23
Polytechnic University Of Milan Italy Merit-Based Scholarships 2022/2023
Fully-Funded PhD Positions In Systems Science For International Students, Italy