International and domestic students enrolled at La Trobe University in Australia are eligible to apply for the La Trobe University Project-Based Graduate Research Scholarship in Developing Multi-functional Fluorescent Probes.
- Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding
- Host University: La Trobe University
- Degree Level: PhD
- Eligible Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
- Location: Australia
- Deadline: 07/31/2022
During the academic year 2022-23, La Trobe University in Australia will pay a wage to the successful individuals who will be working there.
- Students from Australia or New Zealand and International applicants.
- PhD degree in Developing Multi-functional Fluorescent probes for Global Analysis of proteome Stress in Cells.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents and International applicants currently in Australia.
- Applicants should have training in the design and synthesis of organic compounds; knowledge and experience in molecular and cell biology are desirable; experience in mass spectrometry proteomics is highly desirable.
How To Apply:
For more Information on How to apply for the Scholarship click on the Apply link below
See what others are reading: