Students who are enrolled in a degree program at the University of Waikato will receive a 20 percent tuition fee discount from the institution.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Value of Award: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Application Deadline: Open
About the University of Waikato
The University of Waikato equips its students with the fundamental skills and experiences necessary to realize their professional and personal objectives.
It emphasizes on academic innovation and quality, which students will participate in and use to change the world significantly. The University of Waikato is a well-known institution that is dedicated to offering top-notch instruction.
The university will offer a 20% tuition fee discount to the applicant.
- be first-year international students at Waikato
- satisfy the university’s undergraduate and postgraduate requirements
- submit meet the university’s language requirements
- IELTS Indicator (this is an online version of the regular IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT Home (Plus) (this is an online version of the regular TOEFL test)
- Duolingo English Test (DET) with the following scores:
- DET score of 90 for pre-degree programmes (IELTS 5.5 equivalent)
- DET score of 100 for undergraduate programmes (excluding those listed below)
- DET score of 110 for postgraduate programmes (excluding doctoral programmes)
How to Apply
Application still ongoing.
See What Others Are Reading: