Brief Description about Nottingham Trent University UK International Scholarships 2022/2023
- Partial Funding
- Nottingham Trent University
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Graduate
- All Subjects
- International Students
All new undergraduate and postgraduate students, including MBAs, are welcome to apply.
NTU Excellence Scholarships
- 25% and 50% of tuition fee. For undergraduate courses, first year only then £3,000 following years.
NTU International Scholarships
NTU International Merit Scholarships
Regional and Subject Scholarships (Undergraduate):
- Canada Law Scholarship: 25% or 50% of tuition fee (first year only then £3,000 following years)
- Taiwan STEM Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
- Undergraduate Scholarship Taiwan: £4,000 first year only
- Undergraduate Scholarship Sri Lanka: £4,000 per year of study
- Undergraduate Scholarships Bangladesh (Law): 20% of tuition fee per year of study
Regional and Subject Scholarships (Postgraduate):
- Canada Law Scholarship: 25% or 50% of tuition fee
- GREAT Scholarships Bangladesh, Egypt, Thailand, Indonesia (Law): £10,000
- LLM South Asia Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
- LLM Vietnam Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
- LLM Sub Saharan Africa Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
- Postgraduate Scholarships Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Myanmar, Pakistan, Serbia, Turkey, Taiwan, Latin America and Caribbean, Malaysia: £4,000
- Postgraduate Scholarship Vietnam: £5,000
- Taiwan STEM Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
- Online MBA Scholarships, Africa, Middle East and India: Bursary scheme of £3,400 bringing the total programme fee to £13,600. Separate Terms and Conditions apply.
Nottingham Trent University UK International Scholarships 2022/2023 are available to study at Nottingham Trent University at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and graduate levels.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
Nottingham Trent University will provide a tuition fee reduction of up to 50%.
- To be eligible for an International Scholarship, you must have an offer of a place on an eligible course (excluding SQE Preparation courses, PGDL, LPC, BTC, Distance Learning and Exchange students) and be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes (‘international student’).
- Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC) progression students are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship.
- Please do not submit a scholarship application before you have applied to study at the University. You must have an offer of a place on an eligible course with NTU (Nottingham Trent University) before submitting a scholarship application.
- These scholarships are for international applicants only. Please visit ntu.ac.uk/scholarships for information on scholarships for UK students.
- If you are studying at an institution that has a partnership agreement with NTU you are eligible for either an NTU International Scholarship or the Partner Progression Discount (the higher amount would be deducted from your tuition fees).
- International students who receive sponsorship (your tuition fees are being paid by an employer, government, or funding body in full or in part) are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship.
- Applicants may only apply for an International Scholarship once per academic year per offer of a place on a qualifying course.
- You are only eligible for an International Scholarship if you are an international student and are due to enrol on the first year of a course (or year 2 or 3 of an undergraduate course in the case of advanced entry) in September 2022, or January 2023. International students enrolled before January 2022 and due to progress onto the second, third or fourth year of their course of study in September 2022 or January 2023, or repeating the first year of study, are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be an international student starting a new course of study at NTU. We cannot consider applications from international students who were enrolled on a course of study at NTU before January 2022, unless they are progressing onto a new course of study at NTU.
- Applications received after the 16:00 GMT (4 pm) deadline will automatically be considered for the next available deadline. For example, application forms submitted after the first deadline and before the second deadline, will be considered for the second deadline.
- Applications received after the final deadline will not be considered.
- This application form is for eligible undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses only. Please do not use this form to apply for research funding.
- International students who make an application for an International Scholarship and are not successful will automatically be considered for any other scholarship for which they may be eligible.
- If you are awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or tuition fee reduction from NTU you will only be eligible for the higher award (except for candidates who are awarded a Sport Scholarship).
- If you have an offer of a place to study on a one-year full-time, or two-year part-time Masters course, or a two-year full-time Masters course which incorporates a year-long work placement, and you are awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or tuition fee reduction from NTU you will only be eligible for the higher award (except for candidates who are awarded a Sport Scholarship).
- If you have been made an offer of a place to study on a one year full-time or two year part-time postgraduate Masters course, or a two year full-time postgraduate Masters course which incorporates a year-long work placement and you are awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or tuition fee reduction from NTU you will only be eligible for the higher award (except for candidates who are awarded a Sport Scholarship).
- If you are awarded an Undergraduate Scholarship with an award for each year of study, the award will be deducted from your tuition fee at the start of each year. You must successfully complete each year of the course to continue to receive this. Scholarships are not applied when a placement year is undertaken but will resume for your final year of study.
- The International Scholarship is not transferable and will not be awarded if you choose to transfer to a different course of study at NTU.
- Applicants will be informed whether they have (or have not) been awarded an International Scholarship (and of the value of the scholarship award if they have been awarded) within four weeks of the application deadline.
- The scholarship is applied to the tuition fee when an applicant accepts their scholarship offer/ and accepts and meets the conditions of their course offer/ and is eligible to enrol on the course.
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided on the scholarship application form. It is particularly important that you give your scholarship statement careful thought and preparation, and that you refer to the criteria provided.
- NTU’s decision in all matters relating to the scholarship is final.
- If your scholarship application is successful, you may be asked to become a student ambassador, or to appear in online and / or printed marketing materials for NTU. For example, providing a student profile and a photograph which may be used to promote NTU and NTU’s scholarship schemes and courses. Your name and course will be printed in the Scholarships Awards Celebration scheme. If you do not wish us to use your data in this manner, please notify by email at [email protected].
- If you fail to complete your course and choose to retake the course or undertake another eligible course, any scholarship you were awarded will not be applicable.
- If you fail to complete your course and the scholarship was not applied (i.e. you did not pay the tuition fees, or the tuition fees were reimbursed) then subject to the eligibility criteria, the scholarship may be available should you choose to retake the course or undertake another eligible course. You must re-apply for the scholarship.
- If you withdraw from your course while owing a proportion of your tuition fees to NTU, application of the scholarship shall be at the discretion of NTU and the scholarship may be withdrawn.
- Eligible postgraduate Masters courses are Master level awards (full-time and part-time only). Excluded courses: LLM BTC, LLM LPC (full-time, part-time, distance learning), LLM (distance learning), MSc Human Resource Management (part-time), MA International Relations (Online), MA Social Work, MA Advanced Social Work Practice, MA Careers Leaders Training Programme, MArch Architecture, MSc Biomedical Science (flexible learning).Please contact [email protected] to confirm whether your course is eligible for the scheme. NTU reserve the right to exclude other courses at their discretion. Errors and omissions accepted.
- NTU may close scholarship applications to courses at any time where that course is full and closed to new applications.
It’s easy to apply for a scholarship. Simply fill out one application form, and we’ll consider you for all available scholarships.
Before you may apply for a scholarship, you must have an offer to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate course.