The Flinders NT Health Scholarship will provide financial help to students enrolled in Northern Territory-based Flinders University programmes.
The scholarship has been established by the initial generosity of Professor Jonathan Craig and community contributions.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Flinders University
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: Flinders University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 8, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the Flinders University
The public Flinders University is located in Adelaide, South Australia. It was founded in 1966 and named after Matthew Flinders, who explored and mapped the South Australian coastline in the early nineteenth century.
Flinders is a green university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group, ranking 10-16 in Australia and 36th in the world among universities founded in the last 50 years.
The university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to teaching, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are considered among the top 10 in the country.
Each scholarship will be worth $5,000 per year, paid in equal installments following each semester’s census date. There will be two accessible scholarships per year for the term of the financing.
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
- Be an Australian citizen
- Enroll in a course from the following list:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Paramedicine
- Master’s Degree, Graduate Certificate, or Graduate Diploma in Remote Health Practice
- Doctor of Medical Science
One of the two annual scholarships will be designated for students who meet the following extra requirements:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and be acknowledged as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander by the community in which they reside or have resided; and
- individuals who identify as Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted via the Student System online by the stipulated deadline.
For more details visit: Flinders University website.
March 8, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students