The School Scholarship is given to excellent freshmen who are enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs at NTU.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Country to study: Singapore
- School to study: Nanyang Technological University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About the Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) is a research-intensive public university with 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the schools of Engineering, Business, Science, and Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, and its Graduate College. The Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine at NTU was founded in collaboration with Imperial College London.
NTU’s campus is routinely ranked among the world’s top 15 most attractive university campuses. It has 57 Green Mark-certified (LEED-certified) construction projects totaling more than 230 structures, 95% of which are designated Green Mark Platinum.
The Scholarship spans the term of the standard program as long as the scholarship recipient maintains a record of high academic achievement and exceptional behaviour.
- Full reimbursement for subsidized tuition expenses (after Tuition Grant)?
- Apart from the three-year bond required for all Singapore PRs and overseas students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme, no bond is associated to the Scholarship.
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Successful applicants should enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the duration of your studies at NTU.
- Have an exceptional Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma from a Singapore polytechnic, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma, or Year 12 comparable qualifications.
- Excellent extracurricular performance.
- Excellent leadership abilities and potential.
How to apply
Applicants must submit an application for admission before applying for a scholarship.
Applicants with the following qualifications:
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
NUS High School Diploma
For more details, visit NTU website.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: