International applicants may apply to any bachelor’s degree program at Jiangsu University. A maximum of 3,000 CNY will be paid to students who place in the top 3 to 17 percent of their class.
Jiangsu University has created the OEC Scholarships for exceptional students for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to encourage and reward overseas students with a strong academic record.
- University or Organisation: Jiangsu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award:3,000 CNY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
About the Jiangsu University
Jiangsu University, founded in 1902 in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, the People’s Republic of China, is a highly regarded and prestigious doctoral research institution. It ranks 940th on the list of Best Global Universities.
It is one of the most prestigious universities in China, which has capitalized on its reputation and fostered a cordial and friendly connection with its international students.
Why choose to study at the Jiangsu University
Jiangsu University provides a high-quality education with the most inexpensive tuition rates to satisfy the requirements of each course and assist students in achieving their dreams, career aims, and academic objectives.
Each program at JSU provides students with real-world experience that promotes their acquisition of the fundamental knowledge and exposure that prepares them for life.
The selected undergraduate candidates will receive the following advantages:
- First Prize:3 000 CNY
- Second Prize:1 000 CNY
- Third Prize:500 CNY
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply from any country.
- Students are eligible to apply for the bachelor’s degree program at Jiangsu University.
- Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicants must be international undergraduates with a class rank between 13 and 17 percent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for admission through the university’s online application portal. The selection of scholarship recipients will be based on their admission application and eligibility requirements.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be presented by the students to the university:
- A passport image
- Duplicate passport (the photo page)
- Official copy of your degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Copy of your degree’s final transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Family budget statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess suitable credentials.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must possess an HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs) as well as evidence of English language ability.
There are still open calls for scholarships. However, if there are any deadlines for applications particular to a course, they must be met.
See What Others Are Reading: