OIST Research Internship Program 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded)
OIST Research Internship Program 2023 in Japan
The OIST Research Internship Program 2023 in Japan is accepting applications. The Japan Internship program is open to all international students from all over the world. The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology will host the OIST Internship in Japan (OIST). This is a fully paid internship opportunity. In the Japan Internship Program, all expenses will be covered. The OIST Internship will last between 2 and 6 months, with an average of 10 to 12 weeks. There will be no more time allowed. The Japan Internship program accepts applications from students from all over the world.
This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate & Graduate Students can apply for the OIST Internship in Japan.
OIST Research Internship Program 2023 Details:
- Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 15 October 2022.
Under the OIST internship, all costs for selected participants will be covered. In Japan, this is a paid internship.
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants is arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Visa support
- On or off-campus housing accommodation
- Commuting support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable).
About the OIST Internship:
The OIST Graduate School offers research internships to undergraduate and graduate students in a variety of subjects. They will be able to get experience and learn a certain skill as a result of this. They will work at OIST under the supervision of a professor.
OIST Internship Available Fields:
As an Intern, you can do research in the following fields. The required fields are listed below.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
- Additionally, You Can Learn about More of the Research Going on at OIST Here.
Criteria for Japan Internship Eligibility:
For an OIST internship in Japan, the following eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3 and 4 and Master Year 1 & 2 students are particularly encouraged to apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
Note that you must fill out the entire application form (included below) at once and that you cannot resubmit an application.
Please fill out the Online Application Form (Link Given Below) and submit the following Documents:
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet.
- Personal Statement.
- Academic Transcript – Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those who have not yet graduated.
- Recommendation Letter – A letter of reference from an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required. Please note that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted. The application system will ask him/her directly, using the email contact details that you provide. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- ID Photo – Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image must be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
Once you have obtained all the documents above, please attach and apply to the program through Online Application (Given Below).
The deadline to apply for the OIST internship program in Japan for international students is October 15, 2022.
How Can I Apply for an OIST Research Internship?
Please complete the online application form and attach all of the above-mentioned documents. Visit the official website listed below for any form of assistance. This online form will be the sole way to apply for an OIST Internship in Japan.
See What Others Are Reading: