Outstanding New Student International Scholarships at University of Texas Health Science Center, USA
Students interested in studying at the University of Texas Health Science Center in the United States can apply for the 2022 Outstanding New Student International Scholarship.
- Host Institution(s): University of Texas Health Science Center in USA
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master or Doctoral
- Value of Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: 1st December 2022.
About the University of Texas Health Science Center
The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas, is a public academic health science center. The university was founded in 1972 and is regarded as one of the world’s largest medical centers.
The institution is a community of passionate researchers, educators, students, and advocates that have made great strides toward reaching health without limits by providing its students with a number of scholarship awards.
Why choose to study at the University of Texas Health Science Center?
UT Health is a community of passionate researchers, educators, students, and activists who have made significant progress towards achieving health beyond borders.
To be eligible, you must;
- be new college entrants.
- be working towards a degree.
- students must be enrolled from the time they apply to the end of the award term.
- maintain academic excellence (C or better in all coursework).
- hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a grade point average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 and must submit
- scores from optional standardized examinations such as the GRE/GMAT/MCAT.
- submit results from the following English language tests:
How to Apply
Applicants must first submit an application for admission to a program of their choosing using the university’s application portal.
1st December 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: