Any international onshore applicants are eligible for this scholarship. The PCBT recognizes the demand for Wall and Floor Tilers in the construction sector, and this scholarship is intended to encourage students to advance their education, tiling-related vocations, and overall life experiences.
- University or Organization: Perth College of Business & Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
About the Perth College of Business and Technology
Perth College of Business and Technology is a Registered Training Organisation in Western Australia (RTO). It provides internationally recognized, accredited courses of the highest quality.
Why study at Perth College of Business and Technology?
PCBT provides high-quality courses built by the industry for the industry, so you acquire relevant and in-demand skills in the field of your choosing. They wish to aid international students in realizing their full potential and becoming significant human resources for the Australian economy.
The top students at Perth College of Business & Technology will be given scholarships worth $5,000.
- Eligible Countries: Australia and all other countries in the world are accepting applications.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The scholarship will be provided for any degree program offered by PCBT.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, applicants must verify the following criteria:
- It is granted to students who meet PCBT’s basic Academic and English standards for enrollment.
- It is available for enrollment in August 2022. Must begin the course by August 17, 2022.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other PCBT College scholarship, offer, promotion, discount, or grant.
- It is not redeemable for cash nor transferred to a third party.
- It is calculated and applied term-by-term during the first academic year (Aug 2022 -Aug 2023).
- offered solely to new enrollments at PCBT (including current PCBT students who choose to enroll in this program and are eligible for “2022- PCBT Tiler $5,000 Scholarships”).
- stays valid so long as the recipient:
- continues enrolled full-time in required courses at PCBT College; and
- stays enrolled in the course outlined in their Letter of Offer; and
- Pays all tuition and additional fees/costs according to PCBT College regulation, ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by each term’s census date, and
- satisfies the requirements of their Australian visa.
- Residents of Australia
- Enroll in a qualifying Course from the list above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to get this scholarship, you need to fill out an online application form.
- Supporting documents: certified copy of passport, proof of English proficiency, academic results from high school or a qualification earned after high school.
- Australian visa, all previous and current CoEs, and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must make sure they meet all of the entry requirements before starting the admissions process.
- Language Requirement: If you want to study at PCBT, you should be able to speak English well.PCBT Placement TEST (Students must show that they know enough English to start at the level of the course they want to take. Students will be placed at the Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, or Intermediate level based on how they do on the test.) or evidence of:
- Previous ELICOS studies or
- Duolingo English Test or
- IELTS Test (General or Academic) or
- TOEFL iBT Test or
- PTE Academic Test or
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) Test or
The deadline to submit an application for the scholarship is October 8, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: