The Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care at King’s College London is pleased to offer the 2022 Perseverance Trust International Scholarship to students who wish to attend the university.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: £7,500
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday 7 Oct 2022
Eligible Field of Studies
- Nursing with Registration as an Adult Nurse BSc
- Nursing with Registration as a Children’s Nurse BSc
- Nursing with Registration as a Mental Health Nurse BSc
This scholarship is valued at £7,500.
- You must have outperformed the UCAS offer;
- You must give a 300-500-word written statement;
- You must be a full-time, in-state, first-year student beginning in September 2022;
- You must have an annual household income of less than $25,000;
- By October 31, 2021, you must have occupational health and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
How to Apply
Along with a personal statement, you must include documentation proof of your financial situation with your application. Your application won’t be taken into consideration if these are not provided.
5pm on Friday 7 Oct 2022
See What Others Are Reading: