Flinders University is a leading institution that is dedicated to providing the best educational and research opportunities to its students.
The university has recently announced the Flinders University 2023 PhD Enterprise Scholarship, a prestigious scholarship designed to support doctoral candidates who wish to produce research with real-world applications.
The scholarship will fund successful applicants to undertake a PhD program and work closely with industry partners to ensure their research can be applied in practical, commercial settings.
This scholarship is an incredible opportunity for students who are interested in combining their academic pursuits with the potential for real-world impact.
Must read: Complete List of All Universities in UK that Accept WASSCE (WAEC) Results
Brief Description on PhD Enterprise Scholarship
- Type: Phd
- Organization: Flinders University
- Country: Australia
- School to study: Flinders University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 24, 2023
See Also: The Total Educational Cost to Study in Canada | Complete Student Guide
About the Flinders University
In Adelaide, South Australia, there is a public university called Flinders University. It was established in 1966 and is called in honour of the explorer and surveyor of the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century, Matthew Flinders.
Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group, ranking 10-16 in Australia and 36th in the world among institutions established less than 50 years.
The institution established a cross-disciplinary method of teaching, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are among the top 10 in the country.
Also Check: How to Study Abroad for Free (Secret Blueprint No one will tell you)
Some of the significant benefits of the PhD Enterprise Scholarship at the Flinders University are:
A tax-free indexed stipend of $29,863 per year (2023 rate to 31 March), which will be increased to $33,000 per year (2023 rate on 1 April), for up to 3.5 years.
- Access to academic and business expertise through collaborative supervision
- A hospitable environment to learn cutting-edge research techniques and become an authority in your field.
- The opportunity to manage a complex research project and creatively address obstacles
- A collaborative research community where you can advance your research career by enhancing your skills and expanding your network.
You must meet the general eligibility criteria and regulations of the PhD Enterprise Scholarship at the Flinders University for you to be eligible which are:
- To be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or to hold a relevant international visa or be eligible to apply for one; and
- Meet the PhD admission requirements of Flinders University: an Australian Honours degree Class 1 or 2A or an equivalent qualification (at least AQF Level 8) or evidence of equivalent research experience, such as refereed publications or extensive experience as a lead researcher; and
- Scholarship recipients are expected to begin their studies as soon as possible, within the timeframe specified by the Office of Graduate Research in consultation with the industry partner, and within a maximum of three months from the date of scholarship acceptance. This period may be extended to six months under exceptional conditions and with the approval of both the industry partner and the University.
- Other eligibility requirements pertinent to the business partner/research project (eg have or able to apply for a National Police Criminal History Check)
In addition, applicants should possess:
- Experience in quantitative data analysis
- Knowledge of public health and/or alcohol and drug research
How to apply
Complete the attached Higher Degree by Research Scholarship Application Form and e-mail it to Jules Johnson, Business Operations Manager at [email protected]. Please include all supporting documentation.
Application deadline: March 24 Contact Professor Jacquie Bowden via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this exciting scholarship opportunity.
Please note that in order to receive the scholarship, successful scholarship applicants must also apply for and be admitted to HDR candidature at Flinders University.
If a successful candidate is selected, the scholarship application deadline may be accelerated. The project’s start date will be determined in consultation with the project manager, with the expectation that the successful awardee will begin as soon as is feasible.
The Application deadline for the PhD Enterprise Scholarship at the Flinders University is the March 24, 2023
All interested candidates are expected to have submitted their applications on or before this date. We highly advise to submit as soon as possible.
Don’t skip: Easy Guide to Become a Permanent Resident of Canada
The Flinders University 2023 PhD Enterprise Scholarship offers an exciting opportunity for prospective students to undertake a PhD while also engaging with real-world commercial and industry partners.
With a range of research areas available and the potential to make a significant impact in the world of business, this scholarship provides a unique and valuable experience for ambitious and motivated scholars.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in academia or entrepreneurship, then this scholarship could be the perfect launching point for your future success. Apply today to join the vibrant and innovative research community at Flinders University.
Consider reading: Top 7 Tips for Students to Write a Great Scholarship Application
Click the button below to Gain Access to our Members’ Exclusive Group, before it fills up again.
Gain Access Now!
See What Others Are Reading:
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Is Slowly Dying
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Boyfriend Go Crazy Over You
- 30 International Students Scholarships to Study in Portugal