The scholarship enables recipients to participate in PhD level program(s) in the field of All Subjects that are offered by the Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering.
- Host: Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering
- Location: Singapore
- Offered Subjects: All Subjects
- Level: PhD
- Eligible nationality: Domestic Students, International Students
- Type: Partial Funding
Students that are accepted into the SCELSE Ph.D programme will, in most cases, receive the following:
- Complete reimbursement of educational costs for a maximum of four years of enrollment in the programme
- stipends on a monthly basis, for up to four years of candidature, or until the submission of a thesis
Other exceptions include the following:
- Amount Allowed for IT
- Amount Allowed for Conferences
- Allowance for the Thesis
In order for the applicants to be considered, they must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- After successfully completing at least four graduate-level courses (with a cumulative grade point average or cumulative admissions point average of more than 3.8),
- students will next need to pass a written qualifying exam.
- One of the four required graduate-level courses must be taken from the Summer Course LSE701/LSE6101 offering.
Must Read:How to Get a Student Loan without a Job
How To Apply:
.Complete and submit an application online, including any official
a research proposal and transcripts submitted through the Graduate Admission System.
Choose one of the following options within the application:
- The “Research” type of programme.
- Members of the faculty are listed as “NUS Grad Sch for Int Sci & Eng.”
- “Doctor of Philosophy (NGS) NGS PhDand Research” Program
- “Networked Group – Environmental and Life Sciences” is our area of expertise.
- The “NGS Scholarship scheme” is the source of the funding.
Visit the NUS Graduate School of Integrative Sciences and Engineering for detailed application information on the link below
See what others are reading;