Playford Trust / Chartwells, St Ann’s Foundation 2023 Rural Residential Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
The Playford Trust, in collaboration with Chartwells, St Ann’s College, and the St Ann’s Foundation, offers three scholarships to St Ann’s Residential College students.
The scholarships are available to:
- a student enrolling at the college for the first time,
- a student enrolling for the first time, or continuing to live at the college, with preference given to a student who identifies as indigenous. This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in subsequent years subject to their continued enrolment both in their course and at St Ann’s College and
- a student continuing to reside at the college.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Flinders University
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: St Ann’s College
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 20, 2023
About the Flinders University
Flinders University is a South Australian public university. It was named after navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early nineteenth century.
Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group, ranking 10-16 in Australia and 36th in the world among those established less than 50 years. Academically, the university pioneered a multidisciplinary approach to education, and its faculties of medicine and humanities are among the top ten in the country.
The scholarships help deserving students study science, engineering, mathematics, or technology at one of South Australia’s three public universities. The goal is to assist students in overcoming the practical and financial disadvantages associated with living in rural South Australia.
The successful recipient will receive accommodation at St Ann’s College to the value of $7000.
Playford Trust / Chartwells, St Ann’s Foundation – Rural Residential Scholarships Courses
Applicants must be:
- Enrolled at St Ann’s and ready to begin or continue an undergraduate degree in science, engineering, mathematics, or technology at one of South Australia’s three public universities
- An Australian citizen or a permanent resident visa holder with a family base in rural South Australia
- Intentionally intending to spend a significant portion of their career in South Australia, or likely to benefit the State
- A high achiever with a stellar academic record from secondary school or university. Allowance can be made for practical and other disadvantages associated with the distance from Adelaide.
- Characteristic of a good person. Students who identify as indigenous will be given priority, as will students who demonstrate leadership potential.
How to apply
For more details, visit Flinders University website.
January 20, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: