The Program’s aim is to encourage developing countries’ socioeconomic progress by increasing citizens’ knowledge and education through scholarships for second-degree studies in Polish or English at Polish universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in the fields of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences.
Citizens of the following countries are eligible to apply for the NAWA scholarship: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Palestine, Peru, the Philippines, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Government of Poland Scholarship
- Country to study: Poland
- School to study: Not Specified
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
See Also: Keele University 2023-2024 GREAT Scholarship for Masters Students (UK)
About the Government of Poland Scholarship
The objective of the programme is to support the socio-economic growth of developing countries (excluding those in Europe and Central Asia) by improving the level of education and knowledge of their citizens. The scholarship offer is directed at foreign nationals, with preference given to citizens of the countries listed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Angola, Ethiopia, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam; as well as other countries covered by Official Development Assistance, excluding developing nations of Europe and Central Asia (the list of countries whose citizens may apply for a scholarship under the Programme is attached as Appendix no. 1 to the Regulations).
Within the framework of Polish Development Assistance, the Ignacy?ukasiewicz Scholarship Programme is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (Polish: Narodowa Agencja Wymiany Akademickiem – NAWA). Participation in the Programme enables tuition-free 2nd cycle (Master’s degree) studies in Poland, overseen by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, in the following fields of study: engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, and natural sciences.
- Scholarship awarded on a monthly basis by the Director of NAWA during the required period of education
- Tuition fee exemption at public universities.
Also Check: Robinson Family Scholarship at University of Melbourne 2023,Australia
- Applicants must be nationals of the countries listed above.
- Candidates cannot hold Polish citizenship and must not have applied for it.
- Applicants must have intended to enrol in a master’s degree programme during the academic year 2022/23.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in the Polish and English languages.
How to apply
Applicants must visit the NAWA website and complete the electronic form within the Agency’s ICT system.
March 31, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Australian National University (ANU) 2023 Changing Futures Scholarship For Domestic Students
- Radboud Scholarship Programme at Radboud University,2023
- Keiko Hongo Scholarship for Australian and domestic Students at University of Melbourne 2023,Australia