Brief Description about Postdoctoral International Positions, Germany.
- Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research
- Post Doctorate
- Polymer Technology Polymer Sciences
- International Students, Domestic Students
Postdoctoral International Positions, Germany 2021-22 is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programmes in the field of Polymer Technology Polymer Sciences taught at Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Postdoctoral International Positions, Germany 2021-22 is available to undertake Post Doctorate level programs.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ Polymer Technology.
The eligible candidates that will be selected to fill this postdoctoral vacancy will be given a salary at the German rate for up to 2 to 3 years by IPF.
- Applicants can undertake a postdoctoral study in the field of synthetic polymer chemistry and the synthesis of novel building blocks and polymer architectures at IPF Dresden.
- The applicants must be having a very good research track record.
Full applications including motivation letter, CV, publication list, a short description of past research activities, and a short proposal of the prospective research project should be emailed as a single PDF file to
[email protected]. Don’t forget to indicate the number of the Job vacancy. For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Brigitte Voit: [email protected]