University of Alabama Presidential Scholarships are prestigious awards giving full tuition, housing, and a $5,000 stipend for living expenses for incoming undergraduate students.
The University of Alabama is home to a remarkable campus that combines natural beauty with student-centered facilities, and it has inspired generations of Capstone residents.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate and Graduate or law studies
- Value of Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2022.
For qualified students, the University of Alabama offers some of the nation’s most substantial scholarship possibilities.
For the duration of their studies, eligible candidates are considered for a presidential elite scholarship.
Scholarship Benefit and Duration
- Value of tuition for up to four years or eight semesters for undergraduate, graduate, and law degree-seeking students
- Initial year of on-campus living at the standard rate (based on assignment by Housing and Residential Communities)
- $1,000 per year for four years supplementary scholarship
- $2,000 one-time summer research or international study allowance (after completing one year of study at UA)
- $2,000 Super Store book award ($500 annually for four years).
To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be overseas students.
- Have a 4.0+ GPA and 36 ACT OR 1600 SAT
- Show English proficiency
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply:
- Application Form
- SAT/ACT Scores
- English Proficiency Certificate
How To Apply
Click the apply button below to begin your application if you are qualified and interested.
The Application Deadline is 1st November 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation: DAAD Scholarship For International Students, Germany 2022-2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
- University of Otago Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand (Fully Funded)