The University of Miami is delighted to provide a prestigious scholarship that gives the brightest and most talented students with an unparalleled and extraordinary collegiate experience. The Presidential Fellows Program has been established for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is for a four-year honors program at Miami University open to any interested international and international students.
- University or Organization: Miami University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the Miami University
Miami University is a public research university in Oxford, Ohio that was established in 1809. It is the tenth-oldest public institution in the United States and the second-oldest university in Ohio. MU, which is ranked 103rd among National Universities, places a high value on morality, honesty, and integrity.
Why choose to study at Miami University?
Miami University is profoundly committed to student success, fostering strong student and alumni loyalty, and enabling its students, teachers, and staff to become engaged global citizens who apply their knowledge and talents with integrity and compassion to enhance the future of global society.
- The selected recipients will receive a scholarship from Miami University that includes the following benefits:
- A renewable, four-year scholarship that covers tuition, fees, accommodation, and meals.A one-time $5,000
- grant for academic enrichment
- Exclusively tailored programming for Presidential Fellows
- Eligible Countries: All US citizens and international students may apply.
- Students may apply to the Honors program at Miami University if they have completed courses or subjects that qualify.
- Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicants must be first-year applicants to the honors program.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission through the Honors Program Application’s Common Application portal. The fellowship program will look at all applicants who meet the requirements.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
Report cards from high school
- At least one recommendation from an academic teacher or school counselor
- ACT or SAT scores are optional.
- Portfolio, audition, or concept documents
- Verification of interest in the Miami Honors Program
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed at least eight (8) Honors courses and earned a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher during their undergraduate studies.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 110
All interested students are expected to submit their applications by 1 December 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Thresher Scholarships at Bethel College, USA
- Anne Naysmith Scholarships for International Students in UK
- Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarships at University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA