This scholarship is open to and will be considered by all Yunnan University international students in their second year or higher of the university’s basic academic program.
The scholarship is applicable for undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate studies and has a maximum value of 4,000 Yuan.
- University or Organization: Yunnan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral
- Award: 4,000 Yuan
- Number of Awards: 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
About the Yunnan University
Yunnan University is a National Key University in Yunnan Province, China. It was founded in 1922 and began accepting students in 1923. Yunnan University, ranked 451-500 in the Asian University Rankings 2022, is one of the best public universities in Kunming, China (Mainland).
Why choose to study at Yunnan University?
The Yunnan University, with its nearly century-long tradition and literary heritage, provides a suitable academic environment and a solid ideological foundation in the humanities and social sciences. It aspires to become a renowned regional first-class university, ranking among the best in China.
The selected candidates will be awarded by Yunnan University in the following manner:
- 2,000 Yuan/person for undergraduates
- 3,000 Yuan each student for master’s degree
- Four thousand Yuan per doctorate student
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply from any country.
- Students may apply for any undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctorate program provided by Yunnan University.
- Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicants must comply with Chinese law and Yunnan University’s policies.
- The applicants’ Chinese proficiency must be exemplary, fulfilling the minimum standards of their major.
- The applicants must actively participate in academic lectures, social events, and community service.
- The applicants must timely pay tuition and housing costs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the online application portal to apply to the university. All qualified students will be taken into account.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
Form for applying
- Bachelor’s degree or something similar, transcripts
- transcripts and a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Master’s degree certificate or something that’s the same, transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study or plan to study
- Receipt from the bank for the registration fee
- Admission Requirements: All required documents must be turned in by the applicants in either Chinese or English. We also accept scanned copies.
- Language requirement: Applicants must have HSK 4 over 210 for economics and management and HSK 4 over 195 for science.
Applicants are currently being accepted. However, applicants are strongly encouraged to verify and apply by any program-specific application deadlines, if applicable.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Government 2010/2011 – Delsu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2023
- Management Tuition Fee International Scholarship at University of Leicester, UK