Brief Description about Queen Mary University Of London UK DeepMind Scholarships 2022/2023.
- Partial Funding
- Queen Mary University of London
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Science
- International Students, Domestic Students
Here’s a great opportunity for those interested in studying in the United Kingdom!
The DeepMind Scholarship is being offered by Queen Mary University of London to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in Queen Mary University’s Computer Science department.
Applicants must be interested in studying Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or Computer Science.
Queen Mary University of London UK DeepMind Scholarships 2022/2023 is available to study at Queen Mary University of London for Masters level programs.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ Artificial Intelligence
♦ Machine Learning
♦ Computer Science
Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover tuition expenses of £11,850 (international fees of £27,250), a £15,480 living allowance, a £2,000 annual travel scholarship, and a £1,500 one-time equipment grant.
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must:
1. Be a UK or International student.
2. Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
3. Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2022: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
1. First, make sure you’re eligible to apply. Applications that do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be rejected, and rewards may be revoked if it is later discovered that the applicants did not meet the criterion or provided misleading information.
3. To complete your application, you will need to give the following information:
♦ A copy of your offer letter to study on the MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc Computer Games, or MSc Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) programs at Queen Mary.
♦ A completed application form, as well as a short statement of no more than 500 words outlining why you should be considered for the award and what drew you to Queen Mary University of London to pursue this field of study.
♦ A curriculum vitae (CV)
Shortlisted submissions will be considered by a selection panel, who will make the final decision on which five students will receive the award. The results will be sent to applicants by August 15, 2022.