Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024
The Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) scholarship application is now open for prospective IBA students (thus, not currently enrolled students) from all non-EEA countries beginning their studies in 2023/2024, provided they are charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
Only students who have not received any other scholarships totaling more than 5,000 euros in the same academic year are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University (RSM)
- Country to study: Netherlands
- School to study: Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University (RSM)
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
About the Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University (RSM)
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) has firmly established its reputation as one of Europe12s most international and innovative business schools over nearly 50 years, with its mission to be a force for positive change in the world. RSM12’s primary focus is on developing international business leaders who can become a force for positive change by bringing their innovative mindset into a sustainable future.
- The scholarship is in the form of a tuition fee waiver, and it covers the difference between the non-EEA and EEA tuition fees.
- There is no actual money transmission. The scholarship portion will be deducted from the full non-EEA tuition fee (€ 9,600) prior to the start of the academic year, allowing you to pay the reduced tuition fee immediately, either all at once or in instalments.
- The scholarship will only be available for the first year of the IBA program.
The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme
The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA program if previous academic excellence is demonstrated.
As the scholarship will only be awarded for the first year, students should be aware that they will need to have sufficient means to cover the study costs of the second and third year.
Documents Required for Application
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of no more than one A4 page in length, including the following information: a statement explaining why you need a scholarship, including a description of your current financial situation; an explanation of why you would be eligible for a scholarship, including a description of academic excellence and, if applicable, other achievements;
- Using this template, create a budget that explains how you intend to fund years one, two, and three of the IBA program.
- Certified copies of other scholarships awarded, if applicable
How to apply
For more details, visit RSM website
January 15, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: