Students with outstanding academic credentials are welcomed by the Asian Institute of Technology to apply for the Royal Thai government scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is planned to cover tuition, housing, and a living costs bursary for the successful candidates. The chance is open to students from Thailand and other Asian countries. AIT students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree will be considered for the grant.
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
About the Asian Institute of Technology
The Asian Institute of Technology, founded in 1959, is an international institution for higher education located 40 kilometers north of Bangkok, Thailand. It specializes in engineering, innovative technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning. In the QS WUR Ranking by Subject 2022, it is rated 201-220.
Why choose to study at Asian Institute of Technology?
The aim of the Asian Institute of Technology is to generate highly trained and dedicated individuals who will play a pivotal role in the region’s sustainable growth and integration into the global economy. Through higher education, research, and outreach, the institute fosters technical evolution and sustainable development in the Asia-Pacific area.
The Royal Thai Government will provide tuition, registration fees, housing, and a stipend for living expenses to the successful applicants for seven semesters at AIT’s residential campus.
- Eligible Countries: Thai and international students from Asia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree programs in the relevant subject of study are available at the Asian Institute of Technology.
- Admission Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicants must have a stellar academic record in a 4-year Bachelor’s Program and 2-year Master’s Program from an accredited university in a relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates must have a GPA of 3.50 or higher.
How to apply
- How to Apply: To apply for admission, applicants must log in to the university’s application portal. All candidates who are qualified will be looked at automatically.
- Supporting Documents:Students must turn in letters of recommendation and a research proposal.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for international students at their own universities.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
28th February, 2023.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: