SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This grant is available for undergraduate and graduate study. The scholarship includes a tuition fee waiver, a monthly stipend, housing and travel expenses, and many more incentives.
The SBW Berlin Scholarship helps international students from financially disadvantaged families who use the skills they learn in Germany to further long-term non-profit initiatives, preferably in their home countries.
- Type: Postgraduate,Undergraduate
- Organisation: SBW Berlin
- Country to study: Germany
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
SBW Berlin Scholarship recipients receive the following benefits:
- A room in one of our shared Berlin student apartments
- Cost of living allowance determined according to section IX.
- Tuition fees
- Possibly also a travel allowance for your journey to Berlin prior to the start of your studies and for your journey home after your studies have concluded.
- Language Required: English
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Age Restriction: 18 to 30 years old
- Applicants must be enrolled in the first, second, or maximum third semester at a state-recognized institution (in Germany or abroad), or have applied for a Master’s degree immediately before or after receiving a Bachelor’s degree. Average grades correspond to at least a 2.0 grade point average in German.
- Applicants able to demonstrate a relatively modest net income. The overall household income of the applicants does not surpass the official average household income of their home country. All household members’ incomes and all sources of family income (such as employment, business operations, property, child support, and pensions) will be considered.
- Extra-curricular Activities Experience: Applicants with professional or volunteer non-profit sector experience.
How to apply
Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Application form
- Motivational letter (one or two pages long)
- Current curriculum vitae. The CV is included in our application form and is therefore not required to be supplied separately.
- Copy of the final high school or college transcript that includes the grade point average and a grade overview
- Copy of the highest academic degree (high school diploma or university certificate) indicating grade point average and grade summary.
- Information regarding the household’s net income
Copies of the following papers should be included, if available:
- Qualifications for university admission
- Admission to the university where you wish to study in Berlin or Potsdam (or are already studying)
- An internationally recognized language certificate in the target language of your studies.
December 31, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- University of Tokyo Todai Fellowship 2022
- Radboud Scholarship Programme at Radboud University,2023
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme 2022