If you are an undergraduate or graduate student seeking for possibilities to study in Australia, the Australian Catholic University Overseas Student Scholarships are now accepting applications from international students with outstanding academic credentials.
- Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding, Full tuition fee
- Host university: Australian Catholic University
- Degree Level: Graduate, Diploma, Short Training, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Location: Australia
- Description: 06/10/2022
Must Read: University Of Stirling Scotland Postgraduate South Africa Scholarships 2022/2023
- Full-time fees (including RPL/Credit) will be covered by this scholarship for the minimum length of your study (excluding RPL/Credit).
- Twenty scholarships are given out each year.
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU degree (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses)
- Year level: first year
- Required study load: full-time
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU, commencing in Semester 2 2022
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
Trending: CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 for International Students
How To Apply:
As part of the application, applicants will be asked to provide the following:
- At least an 80 percent grade point average (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) in your most recent program of study is evidence of academic merit. Original language documentation, translations (where relevant), and an official explanation of the grading method must be included in academic records (where applicable).
For More Information on How to Apply for the Scholarship, Click the Apply Now link Below.