Full financial support is provided for international students who wish to study at CMU Australia in 2022-23. Only students pursuing a master’s degree are eligible for these scholarships. Up to AUD $30,000 per academic year is covered by this scholarship.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution: Carnegie Mellon University
- Location: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
Public Policy and Management
Information Technology Management
Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
For more information click here
- Program Period: 12 Month or 21 Month (according to the program).
- MISM Global / MSPPM Global: January 10, 2022
- MSIT+BIDA: June 15, 2022
- MSPPM: July 31, 2022
It is worth AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month master’s degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month master’s degrees. CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for CMU Australia Scholarships:
- Language Required: English.
- Countries Eligible: All International Students from Asia, South America and Africa
- Fulfill the entry requirements for a full-time master’s coursework degree at CMU Australia, in either the 12-month or 21-month track.
- Acceptance into a master’s degree program at CMU Australia, beginning in August 2022.
- Students who are Australians or New Zealanders are ineligible for the program.
- Student deferrals will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships.
- Students must maintain full-time enrollment and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy during their course of study.
Scholarships may have to be repaid if a student drops out of their master’s program before it’s finished.
How To Apply
To apply for CMU Australia Scholarships, please follow these instructions:
Make sure you meet the program’s prerequisites before applying.
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution.
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- All 12-month tracks require at least 3 years of professional work experience. All 21-month tracks do not require professional work experience.
- You are required to submit valid test results from either the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT from within the last five years. Students must achieve an average minimum score of GRE 300 or GMAT 600.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are required to submit a resume. Please submit a one or two page summary of your education skills, accomplishments, employment experience and volunteer experience.
- You are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Video Interview (Optional).
- Two (2) recommendation forms provided from employers, supervisors, professors, or others who are able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential.
- Click The Link Below to Apply Online
See What Others Are Reading: